Monday 1 August 2011

Pushed back

Hey guys.
I regret to inform you that the review has been pushed back to next Saturday, sorry, included in my apology is a double review/feature all in one post so stay tuned.

In other bad news as of Saturday 13th August 2011 I will be taking time off due to leaving boring old England for sunny France and won't resume posting until the start of September 2011...so yeah. Should anyone need to get in touch with me I'll still have my shit pile of a netbook (as opposed to my glorious Pentium PC) so if anyone wants/needs to get in touch with me through google, twitter, anything you can and I will respond ASA :)

Anyway that's all for now.
Next time we shall meet is Wednesday for Flash Game of the Week.
TheWardy signing off.

1 comment:

  1. But but BUT, there is a small chance I may post in this time. And I mean SMALL CHANCE. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^