Monday 29 August 2011

I'm back bitches!

Yes after 19 days of 0 activity (along with 21 of 0 pageviews) I am back. I don't really know what else to say now except I've had a decent holiday in in Bordeaux, France which consisted of drinking, staying in and more drinking, very social me. Also had a amazing time in Disneyland Paris which gave me a chance to act like a child again, few gripes here and there, not having that much money, being dragged onto rides, oh and that "princess" from the princess and the frog being in the once upon a dream parade, I mean COME ON! Why is she even being referred to as a true Disney princess, it's like classing Selena as one for fucks sake! Anyway, unrelated babble...Before I go I'd just like to notify you of a new project that I will be working on into 2012, only saying one thing at present, it involves computers and retro games, another teaser at the start of October ;)

Anyway I shall be back on track by next week with my horrifically late Quakecon recap on Wednesday as well as a lets play of Monkey Island 2 part 1 maybe? We'll see.
Bye for noww!
TheWardy signing off.

1 comment:

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^