Saturday 7 July 2012

I'm back.

I decided to look back here for old times sake, sure has brought the memories flooding back, some good like when I was proclaiming 2012 would be my year (it wasn't) and some bad like when I was talking about the bird escaping. I look back at everything I've said on this blog since its inception in January 2011, all the promises, all the poorly thought features that at least warranted a "you tried" sticker, all that sunny optimism, where the fuck did all that go?

If I were to look at the present me from 2011 when I was still 17 and saw all the cynicism, pessimism, depression, the "no I can't" attitude that has shattered my motivation I would have removed the sources of them with a fucking hacksaw. I truly am lost now, I want to help my blogs, I want to help my youtube channel, even if I'm posting less than once a month I want to make something of what the 17 year old me set out to do, but I don't know how.

I've said before I was unsure on whether or not I wanted to let this blog die but now I'm certain I want to nurse it back to health but I don't know how anymore, all the ideas, the motivation, everything has just disappeared, I don't want this to be another failed project, I want this one to be different, the project I decided to pour all my devotion into in order to get some sort of result, no matter how shit it is, I have the devotion but I see no way of transferring it into the blog anymore. I'm going to prepare a few posts over the next few weeks and hopefully have enough material to reboot this old thing in September. In other news my recording system is currently dying so I may not be able to push anything to the channel for a few months.

Heres to hoping this sticks.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^