Tuesday 28 June 2011

Retrospect 8/8: GameGear Vs DS

This is it! The last one!! Sorry it's like hideously late but I truly have been all over the place this month (it even shows in the stats) but it's here now (and soon, the others should)

Time to get on with this.

For the finale we will be looking at the Sega GameGear and the Nintendo DS which were released in 1990-1991 and 2004-2005 respectively with the GameGear being retired in 1997. So without further ado lets get on with this.

Comparisons: Battery, media and functionality

Ok firstly a small advantage for the battery, there is no need to plug it in anywhere as it runs on AA batteries (even if it does take SIX of the bastards)

For once the media situation is different, basically the carts are much bigger and thus harder to lose, seems a bit silly but its my blog.

Anyway that's it for Retrospect! I hated doing it but I'm kinda sad to see it go really :( Anyway I am back permanently and will be posting on time every single time I promise :) Or Tesni will do mean things to me...possibly.

Anyway Imma prepare tomorrows flash game special, what is it? Only time will tell ;)
Bye for nowwww.
TheWardy signing off.

1 comment:

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^