Tuesday 19 July 2011

REBOOT!

"But Tom, why did you shout reboot?"

Because I'm back! That's right guys I am back, hopefully for good, I have no idea but what I do know is that there will be a big overhaul involved which means that days will be removed/changed, all of which with immediate effect.
There will be no more dev blog for a while as all projects have been put on indefinite hold.
Features will be posted at the end of the month and mostly consist of any big game releases (including upcoming releases)
I haven't planned any changes for the Flash Game of the Week but I may still have to alter it.
Hardware review is being scrapped completely because quite frankly doing it was no fun at all.
That's Interesting, again no planned changes but always open to them.
I'm considering slowing the review down to once every two weeks, will confirm on Friday, also considering bringing our very own Tesni in for a guest review at some point.
Finally I may be adding something to the Sunday slot, confirmed on Saturday.

Well that's it for now.
Glad to be back.
FGotW tomorrow.
Bye.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^