Tuesday 26 July 2011

Feature: Autumn and winter games (plus games from 2012 onwards)

If you know me you'll know I tend to get very excited over upcoming game releases (and only buy them several months later) so here are a few releases I'm looking forward to:

  • LA Noire PC port- I may not have played LA Noire yet but I am very excited to see this release and how much more it has to offer over its console counterparts.
  • RAGE- Once again if you know me at all you'll know I'm a massive id fan, following them since age six and I am totally stoked for their new game and new engine which will soon house Doom 4.
  • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim- I've hardly ever played any Elder Scrolls game but I've heard about them before so I've decided to give Skyrim a go, in the meantime I will be checking out Arena and Daggerfall seeing as they're both free.
  • Doom 4- It's been announced, rumours are circulating and it is due to be confirmed in 9 days, should it come out when people are saying it will this will be the first Doom game (expansions not included) in almost a decade, in typical id style.
  • Quake 5- Being the massive Quake fan I am any word of a Quake 5 of any sort gets me real excited and seeing as id have been hinting towards it I'm starting to get super excited and will be waiting eagerly for John to say "It's official, Quake 5 is on its way", sadly due to RAGE and Doom 4 we may not see Quake until 2013/2014.
Well that's my insight into the games of the foreseeable future I'll be back tomorrow morning with another wonderful flash game to review.

Tata for now.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^