Sunday 24 July 2011

That's Interesting: QuakeCon

That's right guys QuakeCon 2011 is now less than 2 weeks away SO EXCITED.

"Hey Tom, what is QuakeCon???"
QuakeCon is essentially a LAN party held by id software every August out in Texas....noting more to say.
OR IS THERE?!...yes there is.
id also use QuakeCon to announce/discuss any upcoming projects and this year there are 3 projects on my mind: Rage, Doom 4 and Quake 5
We thus far know that Rage is on its way (out 13th September I think, cannot be bothered to check) and we know that Doom 4 is a possibility and that Quake 5 may have been taken into consideration so for all of us id fans QuakeCon '11 is going to be an exciting event.

Sadly I will not be attending the event this year but may attend next year's so keep an eye out. I will be following the event closely as it unfolds and put my findings in a blog post for you all to see (:

Anyway that's it for me now sorry this was so late.
I may see you all later on today but if I don't I will see you on Tuesday where I will be discussing the best upcoming titles as 2011 draws to a close.
Goodnight.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^