Monday 7 February 2011

Dev blog: Week 2

Well...this is awkward.
I appear to have made no changes since last week "WHY!" You scream at me looking like you're about to hit me.
OK I have reason:
COURSEWORK!
Had quite a lot of it with the stress to match (Actually lost it last night which was fun *sarcasm*)
But I do have something to provide you pretty folk.
THE LAYOUT!
OK so far there is gonna be 4 worlds each with 3 levels and one boss.
OK so I don't have much but I will have a lot more to present next week....right after I learn how to make the lil blue bastard jump.
If anyone wants to help me that'd be great (Game maker 8 lite running under simple mode)
Well I guess that's it.
Be back Saturday.
Until then.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^