Monday 14 February 2011

Dev blog: Week 3

OK once again coursework got the best of me.
But never fear! I am now working on a plot for the game in question.
Also contemplating moving it to the shiny happy fun engine (the one used to make Eversion) seeing as so far I'm having no luck with the controls mess, but at the same time I don't wanna feel like I'm cheating my way through...plus it seems a bit harder.
But anyway the first lot of screen-shots are due out in 1 week, there you will see...not a lot actually.
Another small note I may have to push the beta back a bit 'cause I doubt it'll be ready in time.
Additional note if anyone wants to assist with the making of the game just leave a comment or message me (:
That's all for now.
More next week!
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^