Saturday 5 February 2011

It's comming close folks

Thats right the Nintendo 3DS is only one month, 20 days away from release *excitement*
Now lists are appearing over what games we want to see on the 3DS, I have now created my own list.
This excludes all that are going to be there:
Echochrome (I know its a sony title and all but...)
Angry Birds (Once again i know..)
Super mario 64
Pikmin
Some sort of arcade compilation
Perhaps some form of iOS style Guitar Hero (or similar) game?
and Drawn to Life
So whadda you guiz wanna see?
Leave a comment saying which game(s) you wanna see and if you wanna, why?
That's all I think.
Sorry for this being so short and late (again)
Until next time!
TheWardy signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Few of the ol' childhood classics.
    Croc, Crash team racing, you know the sort. ;)

    Oh and....angry birds is the most irritating game ever.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^