Tuesday 15 March 2011

Feature: New rating system

OK this is just gonna be a quick one cause there's not too much to say.
Alright so I'm putting in a new rating system very soon (as early as Saturday). It's gonna be sort of an average decimal system with the lowest being 0.1 and the highest being 10...that's all I have so far really.

OK here's a demonstration of how it works.
Let's take Golden Axe for example:
A minor setback like the delay when entering the clearing would take 0.1 off the graphics score however something bigger say for example the messed up control scheme would take 1 off the control score.
The scores will still be averages (like I said) rounded to the nearest 0.1 and I doubt we'll see the grades again but I'll see what I can do.
Also I may be adding more sections to it so we'll have to see what becomes of that.

OK since this is a fresh new feature may aswell add some extra content to it.
Therefore I will be asking you pretty people a comment question every week...simple as that.
OK so here is this weeks question:
What is your favourite video game of all time?

That's all for this week's feature I will be back here tomorrow to crown this week's Flash Game of the Week.
See you then.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^