Wednesday 9 March 2011

Flash game of the week: Sushi Cat 2 + announcement

OK lets start with the main attraction, the game.

Sushi Cat 2 is (obviously) a sequel to Sushi Cat released by our good friends over at Armour Games last year.

Everything that made the original game great have been left in with a few fun extras including outfits, sort of assistance sushi I guess you could call it (in exchange for Maneki Neko) and of course bonus levels (which to the best of my knowledge were not on the first or the honeymoon, will have to check and update). It's also longer, more colourful, levels are laid out better and now scroll as opposed to just being tiny eyesore levels and it looks less of a Peggle clone than it's predecessor.

Sushi Cat 2 is the best game of 2011 so far in my opinion and can see it being this year's Doodle God (Aint played it yet? Play it! http://www.kongregate.com/games/Badim/doodle-god ).

Well here it is, enjoy:

OK on with the announcement.
As of Tuesday there will be 4 segments on this blog of mine.
Tuesday's "Feature" segment will just be a random topic, hardware review, poll...basically whatever I want to put there that week.
I will be doing a quick feature this Tuesday outlining the forthcoming rating system announced on Monday so please, watch this space.
Thanks for reading (and almost parring my page-views from all of last month in 10 days :O), I'll be back on Saturday and hope you all will be too.
Bye for now!
TheWardy signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts make me smile.
    I dont know why more people dont comment. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mainly because the blog gets like under 50 viewers a month (baby blog) which is due to the fact I'm crap at advertising it :L

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^