Monday 4 April 2011

Dev blog: Week 10 + moar announcements

Ok basically I've worked on the controls that's it, I need to get these announcements out.

The blog is to receive a nice little restructure this week.

Ok new schedule

Monday-Dev blog
Tuesday-Feature/Series (e.g. Retrospect)
Wednesday-Flash Game of the Week
Thursday-Hardware review (Starting next week)
Friday-How interesting (Basically I go over a news story/event from the last 7 days)
Saturday-Review (Returning next week)
Sunday-Hey even I need a break!

Anyway I still need help with the blog/channel appearance so if you think you could assist leave me a comment, message or tweet @sadonions

So that's all I have for you right now.
I shall see you tomorrow with the ngp rant.
Bye guys.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^