Saturday 16 April 2011

That's Interesting: Lisenced by Nintendo

Good afternoon people it is Sunday the 17th April 2011, this is another late (sorry), I'm TheWardy and this, is My 2 Rusty Pennies.


So does anyone remember when The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time came out? I don't, I was 5 at the time but I do remember the port coming out in 2003 (I kinda thought it was the original at the time) anyway there have been rumors (not sure wether or not they have been confirmed yet but we'll see) that Ocarina of Time 3D is not being developed by Nintendo but by another studio (whose name I cannot remember), now as optimistic as I am about this port, I've seen things like this happen before which didn't work in favour of the developers (e.g. the Mario/Zelda CDi games and Renegade III: The Final Chapter), will this be worth the wait, we will see in June.

OK sorry about this being as late as it is, review is up next.
Also I'm now using Sunday to send out personal messages, promote stuff, announce things etc etc.
So that's it for the moment, I will see you in about an hour.
Bubyee.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^