Monday 11 April 2011

Dev blog: Week 11

OK it is Monday 11th April 2011, it is week 11 of me not doing anything, I'm TheWardy and this, is My 2 Rusty Pennies.
I am going to try keeping that intro going :)

OK again not much going in terms of development but hey, Easter holidays are just around the corner and I'm broke so...

OK a few words before I go too, first off I am proud to announce I am once again dabbling into the wonderful world of fan-fiction once again, I shall link to my latest story when I finish the first chapter.
Second is I still need help improving the look of the blog/youtube channel when it materializes so if you feel you can help do not hesitate to get in touch with me either on the comment section below, in a private message or on twitter @sadonions
Third notice is that I NEED PROMOTION cause the monthly views are slumping now (have about 30 at the end of the month by the looks of it) so please, tell your friends, family, neighbours, Jack Thompson ANYONE just get the word out, thanks.
Finally I am on the road to recovery my throat feels a lot better and I don't feel like death. YAY.

OK that's it for this weeks dev blog, I will be back tomorrow with Retrospect 2/8-Gameboy Vs PSP so I shall see you then, bye.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^