Thursday 14 April 2011

Hardware Review: Venom Dualshock 2 controller (Playstation 2)

Morning all it is Friday the 15th April 2011, I'm now on Sploder, I'm TheWardy and this, is My Two Rusty Pennies. But more on that later.

OK this review is about Venom's Dualshock 2 controller which is so far the best PS2 controller I've ever used.

Bit of history first: My original controller sucked and died in about 2005-2006 (bearing in mind I was given my PS2 in Summer 2004) and luckily I had bought (well my parents bought it) a 3rd party 2nd controller in late 2004 I think and it only died in 2010 and I got 2 other controllers which seem to be based on the Venom models (in fact they're the same excluding the Venom logo) and they're still going today.

OK the last thing I will say about them is that the difference is that it is black (mine was, like my PS2, aqua), the Venom logo and 3 additional buttons; a turbo button, a slow button and a turbo clear button. Anyway sorry this was kinda rushed and shit. I'll try and put out better ones in the future.

Anyway onto Sploder!
Sploder is a sorta online game creation site that allows you to make, play and share games and such.
Anyway I have created an account and will be releasing games in the summer.
My username is Pyrogramgames
So for the first time as the founder of Pyrogram Games, goodbye.

TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^