Saturday 9 April 2011

Review: Super Mario Bros 3 (NES/Famicom)

Ok sorry about the lack of formatting but i can't get onto the computer, thanks sis.

About the game

Super Mario Bros 3 is the third game in the super mario series with the same story as the 1st blah blah blah I'm running out of time making this quick.

Graphics

This game looks a lot better than its predecessors but it really doesnt utilise the graphical capabilities of the nes to its full extent (but to be honest the better part of those graphics look awful)

My verdict-9/10

Sound

Nothing to say about the graphics really, great but not the very best.

My verdict-9/10

Control

As with the 1st game the controls are decent with a few minor problems that will happen in most games really.

My verdict-9/10

Difficulty

This is actually quite challenging for me (mainly cause I suck but y'know..)
Only frustratingly difficult aspect of this game is those fucking scrolling levels *rages for a few hours*

My verdict-9/10

Length

This is quite a long game really seeing as it has...7 worlds? Which each have around 7-20ish levels? (just a guess) so it is satisfyingly long.

My verdict-10/10

Replay value

Like the first game i cant put it down, could play it forever, never gets old.

My verdict-10/10

My final verdict-56/60-A-Another great game from the smb series :)

And thus ends a very unstructured week on the blog.
Should be back on track next week though.
I'll see ya monday.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^