Sunday 17 April 2011

Promotions and stuff: Level up

For the third time today, hello and welcome to another blog post.
I've decided to discontinue the little opening thing because quite frankly I hated it.

OK I've mentioned this before about 2-3 months ago but I wanna put it out again because I'm nice and don't want any special offers or anything of the sort.

Anyway if you are a gamer within the Merseyside area there is a game shop located within Quiggins (give you the address in a second) called Level Up, this shop was established on I think 1st-2nd November 2010 and has since moved from the 1st floor to the basement following a break-in and the subsequent closure of the entire 1st floor. Anyway Level Up has pretty much everything, consoles, accessories, plug and play stuff, and games ranging from Xbox 360/PS3 from 2010/11 to Atari 2600 games from 1977 (but those are all mine mehehe). On top of that there are comps, tournaments and of course, excellent customer service, very friendly and resourceful (take note highstreet gameshops!) as well as the leisure of being able to reserve anything in store for really any period of time.

Ok address:
Level Up
Quiggins basement (behind Grin, the main shop when you enter the building)
Grand Central Hall
35 Renshaw Street
Liverpool

It's around 3 minutes away from Liverpool Central (turn right as you leave the station and you should see the building as you turn the corner)

Web adresses:

And thus ends, quite frankly a shit weekend which was made..less shit by the tournament (and Lucy's obvious attempt to help me win, that or her complete lack of understanding of the words VOLUME and CHANNEL)
I shall be back tomorrow with the dev blog.
Byee.
TheWardy signing off.

1 comment:

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^