Wednesday 13 April 2011

Flash Game of the Week: Monster Castle Defence

Once again, good evening, it is Wednesday 13th April 2011, my Runescape membership is about to run out, I'm TheWardy and this, is My 2 Rusty Pennies.

OK this wasn't a featured game but they're all shit this week and this caught my eye 'cause I'm a sucker for tower defence games,

I found this one slightly different seeing as it is 1D in a sense (in other words it is rows as opposed to a map layout thing.
OK this is a save the princess game, can you say cliche? But that is one of its few flaws, the only other thing I can see is that it does seem ridiculously short (4 bloody levels!)

All in all this is an average game that may or may not tickle the fancy of TD lovers (certainly did it for me though) And just to throw it in there this game was made by Fliptico.
Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/fliptico/monster-castle-defense
And there doesn't appear to be a second link so I'm going to assume that Kongregate is the host site.

Anyway sorry about the lateness of the Retrospect (again), will try not to let it happen again.
Tomorrow I will be reviewing the Sony Playstation as part of my hardware review series, be excited!
See you laterr!
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^