Wednesday 27 April 2011

That's Interesting: Mortal Kombat IX

ITS FINALLY HERE!

That's right folks Mortal Kombat 9 has arrived, it was released on the 21st April for the 360 and PS3, I have yet to play it but am very excited to get my hands on it.

OK this one is extremely short and this is the last bit, what I know so far.

It has Noob Saibot in it :D as well as Kratos from God of War on the PS3 version. There is also a new feature known as x-ray moves (basically you can see inside your opponent during the attack and watch the bones break etc.). We also see a lovely 2.5D perspective in that we have 3D characters on a 2D stage. Finally this game is apparently a homage to Mortal Kombat II (which I have the Genesis version of :D) hence why we have the recreated levels from II, Noob etc.

Anyway that's it for that story, review next.
Goodbye for the third (and officially final) time tonight.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^