Friday 6 May 2011

Dev blog: Gameboy Advance programming (maybe?)

Hello everyone, this is the part where I spend the whole night catching up on late posts, starting with this.

Whilst in college on Wednesday I acquired a Gameboy Advance compiler (which had a basic tutorial and links to other tutorials, which sadly were all dead seeing as the tut was from I think 2003) so hopefully I'll be able to put out a few homebrew GBA games.

Ok I was away for most of last week so I was not on Sploder at all, I will however be on this weekend, anyone who wants to help out with the games on there let me know through any of the communication channels used on this blog and I'll get back to you.

And now onto the next post.
See y'all soon.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^