Wednesday 4 May 2011

That's Interesting: Child of Eden

Hello all! (I'll get this back on track soon I promise)

Most of you will not know this but I am a fan of a gaming magazine called Gamesmaster (which used to be a TV show 92-98 featuring Dominik Diamond and terrible sexual innuendos...at 6:30 pm!) and I was flicking through this month's issue when something caught my eye (and made me feel like I was tripping acid) which was a game called Child of Eden. At first glance of the screenshots I assumed it was either a casual or music game, but then I looked at the review box and noticed that this game was a rail shooter (similar to an FPS, only you cannot move your character) which made me very excited seeing as rails are my favourite types of arcade games :D

OK I don't like the graphics in the game too much (or the fact that it uses Kinect) but I really do have high hopes for this game and, like the 3DS, want to see how this plays out, I don't think it will ever par arcade standard rail shooters (even if ID and Valve merged to become an uberdeveloper) but it will be fun to see how they compare :)

OK wrapping this up with a poll (^up at the top, may have to scroll through them^) and then I'm going to bed.

Na-night.

TheWardy signing off.

P.S. Just wanna say thank you to everyone who helped push my views to their highest last month, lets see if we can do it again this month, as a special birthday treat ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^