Monday 9 May 2011

Dev blog: Sploder updates and announcements

Hey all!

Um yeah not been able to do much on Sploder this week seeing as I've been catching up on posts as seen there VVV
But there is one thing I can tell you and that is level 3 is more or less complete as seen in the first production screencap here V

Apologies for the crappy size, had to lower the resolution just so you could see it.

Anyway you may have also noticed we have a new member on board!
Yes as of yesterday (or in terms of writing this, today) fellow blogger Tesni Hill joins us as we try to expand the blog that bit more :) I'm also open to anyone who can help me in any way as usual so if you think you can help feel free to speak to either of us and we'll see what we can do :)

So that's it from me today, Retrospect tomorrow :)
Until then, bye!
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^