Monday 16 May 2011

Dev blog: Starting levels and bye birdy

Ok sorry I haven't posted That's Interesting or the review but I've been too ill and upset to, I'll get back to that later.

Anyway I've started work on levels 1 and 2 and by the looks of it I'm gonna JUST hit the target so keep an eye out for the announcement.
That is all really...nothing else to say.

And now onto something upsetting.
Yesterday my (well my dad's) cockatiel got out through the back door. That was the first time I've seen my dad cry in 3 years, not easy seeing a 48 year old man frantically running through the street like a little lost child. That bird meant a lot to him as it did me which is why I took it the worst and was literally crying like a baby for about 10 minutes.
Anyway sorry for depressing you with that sob story, still trying to come to terms with it and stuff.
Be back tomorrow with the Retrospect.
Bye all, and Alfie :/
TheWardy signing off.

2 comments:

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^