Saturday 7 May 2011

Flash Game of the Week: Diamond Hollow

Ok I've almost caught up again, yay! :)

Anyway Diamond Hollow was made by a dev team called Arkeus, supposedly in 48 hours for the Ludum Dare 20 contest. And is reminiscent of a game from 2008 (I think) called Tower of Greed (I think) but this is a lot better, plus it has upgrades which means you kinda need to continue playing until you get them all (well...I feel the need to anyway)

Anyway I think this is a great game and I haven't seen any other LD20 submissions but I really hope these guys win, really no way to properly recommend it :)

Here is the link, y'all enjoy it

OK I promised I'd have them all done tonight but I am way too tired to carry on so imma finish them off tomorrow.

Night peopless.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^