Sunday 29 May 2011

Flash Game of the Week: Hacker vs Hacker

As I've mentioned before, I love Tower Defense games and this game is one with a twist, kinda like the one I talked about a few weeks ago.

OK Hacker vs Hacker is a pseudo-TD by Age of Games and is basically like Monster Castle but instead of passing them, they destroy them, and it has an Anti-TD feel too in that as well as your enemy attempting to breach your defenses you are trying to breach his.

I really like this game's...sorta originality...I don't know but I love it.

Kongregate
and Age of Games

So sorry this is so late, I'm trying to keep up but I guess it isn't working :/
I'll be back with catchups tomorrow.
Oh and about 130 this month, foreseeing something here.
Night everyone.
TheWardy signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Just a suggestion, but maybe starting posting less. Make some posts every two weeks rather than every week. It might make it easier for you to keep up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only just seen this.
    Will try that :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^