Thursday 12 May 2011

Hardware review: ASCIWare Super Advantage (SNES)

Ok it's late and I'm tired so I'm gonna make this quick. But before I start I'd like to announce I now have the Quake 4 bonus disc :D

Ok the Super Advantage was an arcade controller for the SNES by ASCIWare. What makes it different from the original controller is that it's meant to be sort of tabletop (and thus designed for arcade games). It also has a slow button with a speed slider, a turbo/autofire feature for ABXY and the shoulder buttons each with their own speed slider.

The controller works really well when put to good use but most games aren't really designed for anything like that so unless you have or are planning on buying an arcade game (particularly a fighter), avoid using this controller.

So sorry this was so rushed but as I mentioned before I am tired and wanted to get on with it.
I'll be back same time tomorrow which That's Interesting.
Terminate aplication: Tom being awake.
Night.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^