Friday 6 May 2011

Review: Ratchet and clank II: Going Commando (Playstation 2)

OK let me start off by saying I am terribly sorry for not posting anything last night (or today), preocupied with both both Ubuntu and Fedora problems so please, bear with me for the next week.

OK I'm gonna be quick with this one so apologies it its a bit shit.

About the game


Ratchet & Clank 2 was released on the Playstation 2 in late 2003 and follows our, now famous, titular heroes who have been teleported to the Bogon galaxy to fight a new evil, you know how video games work WE'RE MOVING ON NOW!

Graphics


Not really pushing the boundaries of the PS2's graphical capability but the graphical quality is superb to say the least.

My verdict-9/10

Sound


Not too much to say about the sound on this game, ok music, excellent sound effects, nothing elst to say really.

My verdict-9/10

Control


The controls on this game are very fluent but alas there is a slight problem, it NEEDS a Dualshock 2 controller, no alternative controllers for you.

My verdict-9/10

Difficulty


Three words: Perfect-Difficulty-Curve, which is all I can say about it really, perfect.

My verdict-10/10

Length


This game will eat up around 6 hours of your life (Based on one full play) so its long enough to be interesting but short enough to not get boring.

My verdict-10/10

Replay value


I've completed this game twice and deleted my saves countless times and never really get too bored of it.

My verdict-10/10

My final verdict-57/60-A-Absolutely perfect game.

Well thats all I have for you, I need to be up for college in 5 hours so I'm off to bed.
Night gamers.
TheWardy signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^