Sunday 8 May 2011

Under new management! [But not really]

This blog has a new contributor! *applause*

I feel like an intruder here, but I was asked to do an introduction.

So, Hello! Time for some quickfire!

Name? Tesni.
Occupation? Student.
Console? PS1 FTW!
Favourite game? Spyro! ^^
Want? An Atari! 2600 :(
TheWardy? Terrible at time keeping and not to be trusted in the kitchen. ;) But otherwise, great.
How dead are you for mocking him on his own blog? On a scale of 1 to Osama...pretty dead.
Probability that he'll delete this and make you post again? High.
And Finally, your purpose on this blog? Currently unknown. But very excited to contribute! ^^

My posts on here will probably be quite rare, seeing as I barely find time to update my own blog! Thank you Ward for letting me loose on your blog!

Over and out.
- Tesni

2 comments:

Tell me what you thought.
Be nice please ^^